domingo, 14 de abril de 2019

PSI DEATH GHOST, PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE OR PREMORTEN STATE. I wanted to tell something that happened to me when I lived in Montevideo, only in an old house, with marble stairs in the Hall and furniture style, which I rented from an old patient who owns a real estate agency and could not sell home. It had been a hostel for nuns and then, for its extensive living-room in a dance school for girls. The big house was almost 100 years old and a special piece next to the interior garden with walls of glass carved in frames of precious woods, full of natural light, special for studying orthopedics and general medicine. I slept in the second room to the left of the access to the house. There was an antique cabinet with three doors and mirrors inside each door. I went to the clinic at 9:00 am with a jacket and tie while I saved enough money at the bank to bring my two children and wife from Cuba.

http://arcoorlo.blogspot.com/2019/04/paranormal-experience-or-pre-morten.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario